Sunday, August 7, 2011

Return to work.

Finally back to the Triumph after spending a few months working on another car. The Triumph needed to have the rear brakes redone. The parts were obtained reasonably at Victoria British. I decided to go further and disassemble the suspension, shock, anti-sway bar and the Leaf Spring that runs across the axle. It looked like the rear differential has a oil seal leak so I decided to drop the differential. Not an easy job but got it done. I plan to replace the main oil seal, put the differential back in place and finish the suspension work. I'll also be working on the body under the car now accessible after removal of the differential. Making progress but slowly.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey amy, the rear brakes went well enough with new parts. I'm finally getting it all back together and will post an update soon.

      Delete